Total Pageviews

Friday 16 December 2011

Approaching Christmas far from home.

Well 12 of our patients, friends left us this week, on up to heaven where God is waiting to welcome them into his kingdom. My lovely patient patient who I have been squeezing half a pint of blood from his leg each day died last night. About time too God. A man who I have been treating for very advanced cancer in his neck left us as well. His neck looked like he had been shot by a small bore shotgun at about 2 feet. It was a terrible mess and he was so patient with me dressing it up every day. I had a lovely late afternoon drinks with the Welsh photographer who lives about 20 minuites walk from me. I walked up to his house with his 3 completely delightful children aged 4, 6 and 9 who all skoke, Mongolian (thier previous posting) German and English. I then ended up staying for dinner with Tony who joined us later. A really wonderful family evening and good grub.

No comments:

Post a Comment