Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Back again !!

Well its still raining and what a day I have had today. First patient today had woken up in the night with a hyena biting her face. The hyena had ripped off the whole of her forehead. I have never seen such a mess of a face before then a man came in who had awoken to another hyena biting his toes and foot. That wasn't so bad but not conducive to having a conversation as to where we should go for lunch. Then the conversation turned to the amount of doctors and nurses from around the world who come as volunteers and then when they get into the out patients department promptly faint, so I guess I have done OK so far. I found an American girl today who was working in the children's department. She is about 20 called Nicky and seems very nice. I am going out for a pizza with Stephen from the Born Free foundation tonight and then stay over at his house and set off early tomorrow morning to go and see his 2 new lions. Rats still preventing me from sleeping as they hurtle around under the floorboards all night shagging or fighting, quite unerving.

1 comment:

  1. You could almos be on I'm A Celebrity Get me Out of Here!. raining here too

    ReplyDelete